Re: Typo in bufmgr.c that result in waste of memory

От Takashi Horikawa
Тема Re: Typo in bufmgr.c that result in waste of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I see the problem, but I don't buy the argument that it wastes large amounts
> of memory. Or do you have some evidence that it does?
No. I don’t have any trouble caused by it.
I think I did not mention it wastes 'large' amount of memory but 'a few'.

> I think we should fix it, but not backpatch.
I agree that backpatch is unnecessary.
I hope it will be fixed for the current development version
at some suitable opportunity.

Best regards,
Takashi Horikawa
NEC Corporation
Knowledge Discovery Research Laboratories

От: Artur Zakirov
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql - DECLARE - cannot to use %TYPE or %ROWTYPE for composite types
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: function parse_ident