Re: drop tempoary table VERY slow

От Sam Liddicott
Тема Re: drop tempoary table VERY slow
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I do a vacuum analyse every night on that whole DB, cron logs show pg_
tables are also vacummed, taking 97 seconds for pg_class and 463 seconds for
pg_attribute.

The DB size is about 10G and we do about 16,000 temporary tables per day.
The whole thing has become enourmously faster since we enclosed the queries
in an aborting transaction.
(If you are interested it serves Ananova TV listings at
http://www.ananova.com/tv_listings/_tv_full_listings.html)

Sam

Сообщение: Re: drop tempoary table VERY slow
Сообщение: Re: drop tempoary table VERY slow