Re: Refactoring the regression tests for more independence

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Refactoring the regression tests for more independence
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> writes:
> I wanted to test one of the patches we have for the July CF on the
> Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. It runs Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) and
> Linux Kernel 5.10.60-v7+.
> I discovered that the PostgreSQL tests don't pass in this environment.

Since you haven't explained what's different about this environment,
it's hard to comment on these results.  But is this really a stock
Postgres source tree, with no local modifications?  The fragment of
src/test/regress/expected/copy.out that you show does not look
current.