LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection

От Prasanna Srinivasan Venkatasubramanian
Тема LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,
I am trying to migrate data from MS SQL Server 2000 to PostgreSQL
7.4.6. I have a java program which connects to the two databases and
copies the table contents. I have hibernate interfacing the databases
(separate config files). The copying of tables fails and the log in
postgresql says "LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection". Kindly
help me find the problem and would be happy to know the solution too.

Thanks,
Prasanna