Re: BUG #6285: PreparedStatement#executeUpdate gets syntax error on apostrophe

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6285: PreparedStatement#executeUpdate gets syntax error on apostrophe
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Gary Kenney" <gary.kenney@xerox.com> writes:
> apostrophe

> The value that was assigned via PreparedStatement.setString, was "Gary's
> Document".  Note the apostrophe.  Without the apostrophe, there is no error.

Right offhand I would guess that you are using an old JDBC driver that
isn't prepared for standard_conforming_strings to be turned on.

If that isn't it, I'd suggest asking for help on the pgsql-jdbc mailing
list; I'm not sure how many of those guys read pgsql-bugs.