Re: counting query

От Joris Dobbelsteen
Тема Re: counting query
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I have perhaps formulated it quite extreme. It was not intended to take
such a extreme stance. I appologize if it will lead to such a
discussion. I'll try to do it a bit more careful next time.

My point is only, be careful with surrogate keys and try not the use
them for everything. In my sole opinion I see them getting used too
much. But then again, what is good and wrong will always be subjective.

So perhaps <quote>What would have been better without surrogate keys
all-over<quote> should have been "My database where I extremely overdid
it with surrogate keys".

Lets leave it to this.

- Joris