Multiple result sets

От Joris Dobbelsteen
Тема Multiple result sets
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
At this moment I like pgAdmin III except for one slight detail:
* Multiple results when executing a query.

For example, when executing something like this:
SELECT * FROM table1;
SELECT * FROM table2;
the query tool will only show the results of the last query.

Probably I'm spoiled by Microsoft's SQL analyzer. That tool shows the
results of both, which is very convinient. (Probably something similar
should apply to analyzeexplain query as well).

A secondary limitation is the inperfect copy and paste support of the
results to Excel, which is a pitty.

Is their anyway arround this or perhaps its forthcoming on future
releases?

Thanks,

- Joris

Сообщение: Re: Privilege info is missing
Сообщение: Re: Privilege info is missing