Re: WinXP Hibernation problem (replicated)

От Joris Dobbelsteen
Тема Re: WinXP Hibernation problem (replicated)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Tried pgAdmin 1.8 RC1 also...
(I like the new catalog element, I think).

>3) Open SQL Window to local Pg server
>
>4) Hibernate machine

I seem to be unable to put my box into Hibernate. Windows indicates that
"Insufficient resources are available to complete the API". Oddly enough
now even the 'hibernate' tab in the power options is gone. Seems this
system doesn't like the feature. So I cannot help much trying to see if
the problem exists on my Thinkpad T60.

>5) Open a new SQL Windows for local Pg server
>
>6) Notice that SQL window doesn't have sql input box displayed.

Doing this with Sleep mode here doesn't have this effect. Cannot
replicate it here, sorry I can't help you with it...

>Workaround: Uncheck and recheck View/Output pane and problem goes away.

Another possible try is minimizing the affected window and restoring it.
Alternatively, move it off-screen as far as possible and back again.
Does this in any way clear up the problem perhaps?

>The key is that it always seem to cause a problem when opening
>a new sql window in Pg admin after hibernating but only
>sometimes causes a problem for an existing open sql window.
>
>I hope this helps, though it's a pretty minor problem in the end.
>
>Steve

- Joris

[snip]

Сообщение: Re: WinXP Hibernation problem (replicated)
Сообщение: Re: WinXP Hibernation problem (replicated)