Time table was created / admin clean-up

От Johnson, Shaunn
Тема Time table was created / admin clean-up
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Howdy:

Running PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on RedHat Linux 7.2
kernel 2.4.7 - rel. 10.

I'm looking for a way to find the age of a table and
then doing something (like dropping them) than the way
I'm going about it now.  The tables I want to drop
are created by users and are prefixed as 't_'.

Now, I'm could go about it by hand:

[snip]

select oid from pg_class where relname ~* 't_';

[/snip]

From there, I'd go and look in the database directory
and see what the timestamp is and from there guess
that they were created / updated at that point.

I know I would probably be forgetting something and
breaking a dozen other things.

Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks!

-X