Re: OS X shared memory documentation

От Chris Campbell
Тема Re: OS X shared memory documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Mar 2, 2006, at 15:32, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> It seems you are saying that shmmax and shmall must be multiples of
> 4k,
> and I added that to the docs.  It previously only mentioned shmmax in
> that regard.

That was a typo in my comment before the code (the nutshell
descriptions after the code are correct). Only shmmax needs to be
multiples of the page size (at least, that's how I interpret the
Darwin code).

Thanks!

- Chris

Сообщение: Re: constant too large in port/gettimeofday
Сообщение: Re: constant too large in port/gettimeofday