Re: .gitignore files, take two

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: .gitignore files, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 20:21, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>> On tis, 2010-09-21 at 11:27 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> rather than global ignore patterns for *.a and *.so.[0-9]
>>
>> Probably rather *.so.[0-9.]+

> Any particular reason not to just do .so.*?

Just paranoia, I guess.  I can't actually see a reason why we'd have
any committable files in the tree matching that pattern.  OTOH, we
probably also need the same type of pattern for .sl and .dylib,
so at some point a more conservative pattern would be wise.

Сообщение: Re: .gitignore files, take two
Сообщение: Re: .gitignore files, take two