Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays  (Mark Rofail <markm.rofail@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-07-27 21:08, Mark Rofail wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> It would help (me at least) if you could be more explicit about what
>> exactly each instance is.
>>

> I apologize, I thought it was clear through the context.

Thanks a lot.  It's just really easy for testers like me that aren't
following a thread too closely and just snatch a half hour here and
there to look into a feature/patch.

One small thing while building docs:

$  cd doc/src/sgml && make html
osx -wall -wno-unused-param -wno-empty -wfully-tagged -D . -D . -x lower
postgres.sgml >postgres.xml.tmp
osx:ref/create_table.sgml:960:100:E: document type does not allow
element "VARLISTENTRY" here
Makefile:147: recipe for target 'postgres.xml' failed
make: *** [postgres.xml] Error 1

(Debian 8/jessie)

thanks,

Erik Rijkers