Table name specified more than once

От Alexander Mueller
Тема Table name specified more than once
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am having troubles with the following query

  UPDATE "public"."Workstations" SET "Last_Access" = "c1"."Last_Access",
"First_Access" = "c1"."First_Access", "Hits" = "C1"."Hits" FROM
"public"."Workstations" INNER JOIN (select min("Access_Time") as
"First_Access", max("Access_Time") as "Last_Access", count(*) AS "Hits",
"Workstation_Id" FROM "public"."Connections" GROUP BY "Workstation_Id") C1
on "public"."Workstations"."Workstation_Id" = "c1"."Workstation_Id"

It results in a "Table name "Workstations" specified more than once" error
message. Can anyone help me with correcting the syntax?

Thank you,
Alexander

Get the latest news on SurfControl and our products, subscribe to our
monthly e-newsletter, SurfAdvisory at:
http://surfcontrol.us-hosts.com/sc/subscribe

copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to  be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you
have received this email in error, please contact the sender.