Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> # Running: pg_bsd_indent --version
> Command 'pg_bsd_indent' not found in /tmp/cirrus-ci-build/tmp_install/usr/local/pgsql/bin,
/tmp/cirrus-ci-build/src/tools/pg_bsd_indent,/usr/local/sbin, /usr/local/bin, /usr/sbin, /usr/bin, /sbin, /bin at
/tmp/cirrus-ci-build/src/tools/pg_bsd_indent/../../../src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/Utils.pmline 832.

> I guess there might be a missing dependency? PATH looks sufficient.

Yeah, I expected that "check" would have a dependency on "all",
but apparently it doesn't (and I'd missed this because I had
pg_bsd_indent installed elsewhere in my PATH :-().  New build
running now.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree