Re: autovacuum template0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: autovacuum template0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jacob Coby <jcoby@listingbook.com> writes:
> I've got a pg 8.1.1 server running autovacuum, and it started attempting
> to vacuum template0.

> 2006-06-22 15:00:50 EDT LOG:  autovacuum: processing database "template0"
> 2006-06-22 15:00:50 EDT ERROR:  could not access status of transaction
> 3242180415

template0 should surely not contain any such transaction number.  Either
there's something you're not telling us about the history of this
installation, or template0 contains corrupt data, or ???.

What does the pg_database row for template0 contain?  If you clone
template0 (CREATE DATABASE foo WITH TEMPLATE template0), does a vacuum
in the new database succeed?