Re: Asking for existence of a GUI frame work similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL

От Ron
Тема Re: Asking for existence of a GUI frame work similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/21/22 12:13, Dionisis Kontominas wrote:
Hello all,

    This is my fist email and I ask for leniency on the response. I am quite new to PostgreSQL, and had my first taste of a Windows version. My background is Oracle and I have some questions. I will also post in the admin list.

  1. What is the best Linux server for the PostgresQL in your opinion? Ubuntu Server, Redhat, other?

Linux is Linux; use whichever distro you are comfortable with (or are told to you).  My only recommendation would be to use the postgresql.org repository, not your distro's stock repository.