Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding

От André Burkhardt
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

thank you for your response. After searching for existing
Bugreports/Issues on
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues I found one,
whose description matches to the problems we have.

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2885

We also have the option standard_conforming_strings = off, which
apparently causes the error (after testing I can confirm this).

The requirement to set this option once came from our Software-Provider.
I'll ask them, if this is still necessary.

Regards, André

-------- Original-Nachricht --------