Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-www
> Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it IS newest at the bottom, and I agree that that is how it
>> should be.
> It seems to be inconsistent.  Probably because everything wound up
> with the same date, the order is probably more-or-less random.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm seeing.

> What
> are the chances that the date or timestamp of the corresponding wiki
> modification could be put onto the patch and comment lines?  (One
> would hope that could be done with a script, rather than by hand....)

Currently, it seems that most or all of the entries are links to
archived messages.  Scraping the date from the underlying message
would be the best thing.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org