Re: Postgres Printed Manuals

От Ian Harding
Тема Re: Postgres Printed Manuals
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Anyone can set up anything that is either not copyright protected, or
freely distributable, or they create.  I can (and will) modify these
existing tomes to your revised format or any better ones that come
along!  I am pleased to see that a couple have sold already.

I also think it would be great to generate these records in lulu's
database (that's all they are until someone orders) with each version.
 It could be automated since they use plain old http and allow ftp
uploads.  Someone would just have to do what you did, which is to
decide which pages go in which volumes, and run the script.

If PGDG could make a dollar or two that would be great.