Re: postgresql.conf listen_addresses causing connection problems

От Ian Harding
Тема Re: postgresql.conf listen_addresses causing connection problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/29/06, David Bernal <david.bernal@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently have been attempting to get my install of postgresql 8.1
> (running Win XP as OS) to listen on both 127.0.0.1 and my IP address,
> 192.168.0.100 (inside my network, obviously.) As such, I tried first
> setting listen_addresses = '192.168.0.100, localhost'

Try * (wildcard) and see what happens.  It should either work or not
work, not work 'sometimes' so I think there must be something else
involved.  If pg_hba.conf is set up right, and listen address is *
then you have the network to look at.

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Connecting
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: postgresql.conf listen_addresses causing connection problems