Re: Search Objects - redux

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Search Objects - redux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Stefan,

I am not PgAdmin support, but I've attached a bash script and sql query that may help
in searching for column names.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com

On Monday, January 22, 2018, 10:05:54 AM EST, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Hi

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Stefan Zauchenberger <stefan@ice-sys.com> wrote:

I will see about recruiting one of my comrades (more qualified) to work on the feature.

Cool, thanks!

Is it safe to use a version of pgadmin3 to search dbs in the meantime?

It's safe, but I don't know whether it'll work. It should be obvious if not.

Вложения