Re: plpgsql unit testing and code coverage

От Philip Semanchuk
Тема Re: plpgsql unit testing and code coverage
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Dec 31, 2020, at 7:20 AM, Joao Miguel Ferreira <joao.miguel.c.ferreira@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm a fan of unit testing and related matters but have used it only on client applications, not on database
implementedlogic. I recently joined a project whit dozens of PL functions and procedures.

> So, it would be great for me to find a way to execute unit tests on those functions and procedures and, even better,
ifI can get code coverage results from it. I really enjoy approaching sw development with these tools.

> I'dd appreciate your feedback

Hi Joao,
Are you familiar with pgTAP? (https://pgtap.org) It gives you some of what you want, but I don’t think it handles
coverage.

Cheers
Philip

От: Joao Miguel Ferreira
Сообщение: plpgsql unit testing and code coverage
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql unit testing and code coverage