Re: pgsql: Use JsonbIteratorToken consistently in automatic variable declar

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Use JsonbIteratorToken consistently in automatic variable declar
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Use JsonbIteratorToken consistently in automatic variable declarations.
> Many functions stored JsonbIteratorToken values in variables of other
> integer types.  Also, standardize order relative to other declarations.
> Expect compilers to generate the same code before and after this change.

FWIW, I think this sort of thing should get back-patched.  It's presumably
pretty low-risk, and if you don't do that, you've created a bunch of
points of failure for bug-fix back-patches.  In code as volatile as the
jsonb code has been, it's foolish not to try to keep the branches as much
in sync as we can.

Сообщение: pgsql: Use JsonbIteratorToken consistently in automatic variable declar
Сообщение: pgsql: Use JsonbIteratorToken consistently in automatic variable declar