Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and

От Steve Poe
Тема Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Luke,

I'll try it, but you're right, it should not matter. The two systems are:

HP DL385 (dual Opteron 265 I believe) 8GB of RAM, two internal RAID1 U320 10K

Sun W2100z (dual Opteron 245 I believe) 4GB of RAM, 1 U320 10K drive with LSI MegaRAID 2X 128M driving two external 4-disc arrays U320 10K drives in a RAID10 configuration. Running same version of LInux (Centos 4.3 ) and same kernel version. No changes within the kernel for each of them. Running the same *.conf files for Postgresql 7.4.13.

Steve