Re: Teach pg_upgrade test to honor NO_TEMP_INSTALL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Teach pg_upgrade test to honor NO_TEMP_INSTALL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Seems what we need to fix the immediate issue is to ressurect:

> # We need to make it use psql from our temporary installation,
> # because otherwise the installcheck run below would try to
> # use psql from the proper installation directory, which might
> # be outdated or missing. But don't override anything else that's
> # already in EXTRA_REGRESS_OPTS.
> EXTRA_REGRESS_OPTS="$EXTRA_REGRESS_OPTS --bindir='$bindir'"
> export EXTRA_REGRESS_OPTS

> and put that into global scope.

Not sure about that last bit.  pg_upgrade has the issue of possibly
wanting to deal with 2 installations, unlike the rest of the tree,
so I'm not sure that fixing its problem means there's something we
need to change everywhere else.

(IOW, keep an eye on the cross-version-upgrade tests while
you mess with this...)

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump throwing "column number -1 is out of range 0..36" on HEAD
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump throwing "column number -1 is out of range 0..36" on HEAD