Re: [GENERAL] issue performing a switchover with repmgr

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] issue performing a switchover with repmgr
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/22/2017 05:14 PM, Dylan Luong wrote:
> Thanks for you answer. So is there a way to remove this -w from the repmgr switchover process?

There might be but I would not do it. Pretty sure there is a reason why
repmgr wants to make sure the server is accepting connections before
moving on from the pg_ctl command. As I mentioned earlier, in Postgres
10+ this is going to be the default behavior for pg_ctl anyway. The
bottom line is, as you stated earlier, it does not affect the outcome of
the switch over.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com