Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/14/2017 11:22 AM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> On Fri, 2017-05-12 at 08:18 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> This is your problem. As Adrian already mentioned, you should be running
>> the PGDG apt repos.
>
> I don't think this is a productive answer.

Really?

The OP has had a thread of 28 messages over 2.5 days going back and
forth trying to solve a problem against the One Click Installer that
would have been as simple as:

apt-get install repmgr;

(Granted he would have had to enable the PGDG apt repo)

I would say my response (and Adrian's originally) is absolutely
productive. Native OS packaging is *always* better if it is possible to
use it.

Thanks,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.