Issue regarding permissions on Windows 2003 server

От Vikram Patil
Тема Issue regarding permissions on Windows 2003 server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello Folks,

        On windows 2003 server , if I try to run initdb with –D , -U , -A password & --pwfile = password file options it fails.At the time of try , I was logged in as Domain \ username .  My aim is to initialize db with using same domain user which is currently logged in.  Same attempt on Windows XP went through without any problem. I even tried to create data directory separately and then tried to use it as argument to initdb. But it failed too .Is there anything changed security point of view  between Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server ? Please provide me some idea on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram