RE: 2GB file size limit

От Albertson, Chris
Тема RE: 2GB file size limit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You don't need large files.  Postgres will use multiple
files for large tables.

"OIDs" are 32-bit integers.  You can "only" have 2^^32
records in your database.  This is a hard limit last I
checked.  Don't know of anyone hitting it yet.  I may
in a couple years but am not close yet.

contain proprietary and confidential information. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. Thank you