RE: libpq debug log

От Iwata, Aya
Тема RE: libpq debug log
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> TODO:
> I will add the feature called "logging level" on next version patch. I will
> attach it as soon as possible.
I created v4 patch. Please find attached the patch.
This patch developed "logminlevel" parameter. level1 and level2 can be set, level1 is the default.
If level1 is set, it outputs the time in the functions. It helps to find out where it takes time.
If level2 is set, it outputs information on the protocol being exchanged in addition to level1 information.

I would appreciate if you could review my latest patch.

Regards,
Aya Iwata

Вложения

От: Samuel Cochran
Сообщение: Re: Strange OSX make check-world failure
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Strange OSX make check-world failure