Re: Slow SELECT on three or more clients

От Gregory S. Williamson
Тема Re: Slow SELECT on three or more clients
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Operating system and some of the basic PostreSQL config settings would be helpful, plus any info you have on your
disks,the size of the relevant tables, their structure and indexes & vacuum/analyze status ... plus what others have
said:

Upgrade!

There are considerable improvements in, well, *everything* !, since 7.3 (we havew some database atb 7.4.x and I
considerthem out-of-date). Hopefully this list can provide help to get you through whatever your immediate crisis is,
butdo consider planning for this as soon as time and resource permit.

Data integrity is a _good_ thing!

Greg Williamson
DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC