Re: Cancel query based on a timeout

От Stijn Vanroye
Тема Re: Cancel query based on a timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the reply Shridhar and Tom.

But am I mistaken if setting this timeout parameter would affect all query's? That would not be the desired result.
WhatI would like is to stop the execution of a specific (active) query if it is taking to long. If I execute the query,
andit starts running, I would like to be able to abort that running query.

In pgAdmin III you have a 'stop' button when you are running a query (next to the little green 'start' arrow). I would
liketo be able to implement something similar in my application.

Regards,

Stijn Vanroye

Сообщение: Re: Cancel query based on a timeout
Сообщение: Re: Cancel query based on a timeout