error on Database insert

От Seader, Cameron
Тема error on Database insert
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Greetings all,
I have been receiveing an error on database inserts  stated below:

Bad int8 external representation "0x000000000002"

what is this all about, why won't it insert this data into my bigint field in my Database?  What does it mean by
externalrepresentation?
Does anyone have any suggestions
Thanks,

Cameron Seader
Operations Center Technician II
CSeader@Idahopower.com
1.208.388.2582 Office

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicablelaw.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution,or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
receivedthis transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whetherin electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: