Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> We could change the call in configure to something like

> PGAC_PATH_PROGS(XMLLINT, 'xmllint --nonet')

> But the unfortunate effect of that would be to make it harder for casual
> contributors to build the documentation.  For example, on a new MacBook,
> the documentation builds out of the box without needing to install
> anything at all.  That's a pretty big upgrade over 10 years ago. :)

I agree that that has its advantages.  To me, the big problem here is
with configure's call, because that is executed whether or not you want
to build the documentation.  If we flushed PGAC_CHECK_DOCBOOK, then
I'd only about 10% care whether we make the other change at all, or
whether --nonet is the default or not.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot
Сообщение: Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot