Does pgAdmin have to double-quote table and field names?

От novnov
Тема Does pgAdmin have to double-quote table and field names?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
As far as I can tell pgsql itself does not require table and field names to
be wrapped in double quotes, but pgAdmin does that by default (at least on
windows). What's the rationale? I've not found a way to turn this off in
pgAdmin, is there a way, is it safe to do this?

It's a very nice package, btw, thanks to all of the contributors.