Change Storage Dir

От Silvera, Ignacio
Тема Change Storage Dir
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I'm internalizing on pgAdmin4 installed by python wheels on Ubuntu and making some customization on it.

We run it in Server Mode and, we had created one email user to each DBA and one user for all the operators. For example, Jhon Snow got the email jhon.snow@pgadmin.com and he is a DBA. Maria Snow is Operator and his username to login to pgadmin is operators@pgadmin.com. All DBAs and Operatos had their own user on the Server, so they can login.

Basically we need to setup a new storage directory, only to save backups. I was investigating and the storage directory is under Data directory, but in our case, it is not an option, because the data dir is under root directory.

Is it possible to set, a different directory to storage backups shared to all system users? For example DATA_DIR should be still under root, but the backups, must be saved under /home/backups/.

Is it possible? Also for a future improvements, we want to separate operator's backup of DBAs' backups. Ex: operators' backups: /home/backups/operators/ dbas' backups: /home/backups/dba/

If something is not clear, please let me know. I'm able to modify python code.

Thanks

Regards

--

blue_strip

Ignacio Silvera

B&PS (Business & Platform Solutions) – Atos Uruguay

Tel: +598 24871169, int 102

ignacio.silvera@atos.net

Luis A. de Herrera 2802

Montevideo, Uruguay

Atos.net

atos_logotype

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.