Re: "IN" in a geometric database using data type "point"

От Andrew Hunter
Тема Re: "IN" in a geometric database using data type "point"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Romain,

Assuming you have PostGIS installed and position is defined as a point or multpoint ADT then you could use the ST_Intersect operator

SELECT *
FROM map
WHERE ST_Intersects(position, 'MULTIPOINT(-1 -1,1 -1,1 1,-1 1)');

Regards

Andrew