Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Mark Rotteveel schrieb am 06.04.2019 um 10:15:
>> Retrieving the value of a timetz column fails when using getObject(, LocalTime.class)
>>
>> I am not sure if this is the same as: https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/1048
>> If it's not the same root cause, should I create an issue?
>>
>> Using "select localtime" instead, works just fine

> For reference, the JDBC specification does not specify support java.time.LocalXXX types on WITH TIME ZONE types.
>
> Especially because it is rather ambiguous what local would mean: would it mean local in the default JVM time zone,
localat the original zone or local at UTC?

Makes sense.

However, the column is reported as Types.TIME and not Types.TIME_WITH_TIMEZONE, that's why I stumbled over it.

I think the driver should then support getObject(1, OffsetTime.class), shouldn't it?

Thomas

От: Mark Rotteveel
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
От: Nikolai Ivanov
Сообщение: [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] b6ab27: fix: improper relative cursor movement(#1462)