RE: [INTERFACES] binary insert with JDBC

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] binary insert with JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Ok, which version of Postgres are you using?

To use Blobs (Binary Large Objects) currently you need to use the oid type.

Take a look at the example.blobtest and example.ImageViewer classes as these
deal with Blobs.

--
Peter T Mount, peter@maidstone.gov.uk, peter@retep.org.uk
Please note that this is from my works email. If you reply, please cc my