Re: GUI tool that can reverse engineering schemas

От Lenorovitz, Joel
Тема Re: GUI tool that can reverse engineering schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've been using a product called HappyFish, which does reverse
engineering on Postgres and has proven to be a great DB development
tool.  While it's not free, it is very low cost and you can easily get a
full-featured evaluation version to try out.  I've been running it
through its paces with a pretty complex Postgres project and I'm really
pleased.  The product is maturing and getting more capable all the time
and responsiveness on part of the development team is excellent.  Check
it out here:

http://www.polderij.nl/happyfish/