Re: Running a Simple Update Statement Fails, Second Time Suceeds.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Running a Simple Update Statement Fails, Second Time Suceeds.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 9/3/19 1:56 PM, Kumar, Virendra wrote:
>> Here is simple query, I am running via function call. This statement
>> runs fine as SQL but when put in function as plpgsql it failes with
>> error below, when I ran second times in same session it succeeds:

> We will need to see the function definition.

Also, what PG version is that?  This looks a bit like bug #15913,
but it might be something else.

>> This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
>> information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.
>>
>> If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>> dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
>> received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
>> and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

I rather wonder whether I'm even allowed to read this, let alone
answer it.  You do realize that this sort of add-on is completely
silly on a public mailing list?

Сообщение: Re: Running a Simple Update Statement Fails, Second Time Suceeds.
Сообщение: Re: Running a Simple Update Statement Fails, Second Time Suceeds.