Re: Reviewers Guide to Deferred Transactions/TransactionGuarantee

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Reviewers Guide to Deferred Transactions/TransactionGuarantee
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> 4. The recent changes to remove CheckpointStartLock haven't changed the
>> code path for deferred transactions, so a similar solution might be
>> possible there also.

> Some further discussion required here, I think. That change may actually
> have introduced a slight risk into the patch. Will raise at review.

Given that you're going to be gone for the next two weeks, I'm wondering
when you think that discussion will happen.

Сообщение: Re: Reviewers Guide to Deferred Transactions/TransactionGuarantee
Сообщение: Re: Reviewers Guide to DeferredTransactions/TransactionGuarantee