Re: [proposal] de-TOAST'ing using a iterator

От Anastasia Lubennikova
Тема Re: [proposal] de-TOAST'ing using a iterator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02.11.2020 22:08, John Naylor wrote:

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 1:30 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2020-Nov-02, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:

> Status update for a commitfest entry.
>
> This entry was inactive for a very long time.
> John, are you going to continue working on this?

Not in the near future. For background, this was a 2019 GSoC project where I was reviewer of record, and the patch is mostly good, but there is some architectural awkwardness. I have tried to address that, but have not had success.

The commitfest is nearing the end and as this thread has stalled, I've marked it Returned with Feedback. Feel free to open a new entry if you return to this patch.
--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company