Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> we'd like to submit new module contrib/tsearch which
> contains implementation of new data type txtidx -
> a searchable data type (textual) with indexed access.

Committed into contrib.  I made an addition of a cast to unsigned char
in the tolower() calls that didn't already have one.  Without this, the
regression test didn't pass.  With it, it still didn't pass :-( ... but
I believe your original expected file was incorrect because of the lack
of cast.  I committed an expected file containing the results I now get.
Would you check this and confirm or deny that it's okay?