Re: BUG #17949: Adding an index introduces serialisation anomalies.

От Artem Anisimov
Тема Re: BUG #17949: Adding an index introduces serialisation anomalies.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Thomas,

thank you for the fixes. I've looked up the patches in pg's git repo,
and they got me wondering: where is the repo with pg tests? I'd be
really uneasy to make changes to concurrency-related code without a
decent testsuite to verify them.

Best regards,

Artem.