Re: ARC patent

От Jeff
Тема Re: ARC patent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 17, 2005, at 2:57 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> We should be as proactive as possible with this and remove
> the code (or modify as required).

Perhaps a member of -CORE should contact IBM.  The ball is out there
now due to the discussion on this list that we know we might have
infringing code.  Might as well try to play "good citizen" and talk
with them, perhaps they'll give us some sort of indemnity for 8.0 so we
can get something perhaps better for 8.1.

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@jefftrout.com>
http://www.jefftrout.com/