Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1268)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1268)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> writes:
> I have a plan to add a new field (declared as "int2 relrowacl") into
> pg_class to show what column stores its Row-level ACLs.

If you want the column to be "hidden" in the same way that system
columns are, I'm afraid this is a pretty bad idea.  There are way too
many places that would require weird hacks to keep from treating a
positive-numbered column as a regular user column.