Re: libpq-fs.h missing from windows installer

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq-fs.h missing from windows installer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Daniel Berger <djberg96@yahoo.com> writes:
> I downloaded the latest installer for Windows (8.02)
> and installed the devel headers, but I still seem to
> be missing the libpq-fs.h header file (large object
> interface).

> Is it supposed to be included?  If not, what takes its
> place?

I believe the current installer fails to install all the header files
needed for server-side development.  This is scheduled to be fixed in
the next update, but I dunno when that will be.  In the meantime, the
best bet is to grab a source tarball and just manually copy the contents
of src/include/ to the right spot in your installation directory.