Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>> On 2013-06-30 15:17:20 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
>>> Andrew: Could we perhaps check for the "Report this to" bit in the
>>> buildfarm?

> I'm not sure what you're asking here.

I think he's wishing that if configure prints something like

configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org ##

that that ought to be treated as a failure not a success.  I'm not
entirely sure that I agree, but it's an arguable position.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled