Re: pg_restore creates public schema?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_restore creates public schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/7/22 10:11, Ron wrote:

>> And the RHEL8 server can't talk to the RHEL6 server?
>
> Give me /some/ credit for thinking of that first...

Also give me credit for not assuming what you have done and instead
confirming it. I have been in involved in or followed multiple threads
on this list where the participants assumed the obvious and not until
some point deep in the thread did anyway get around to confirming the
assumption and in doing so solved the problem. So I will continue to ask
the obvious when it is not explicitly stated.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com